PLAY with CODES
PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

witch whould you eat?

1 r̶̛̛͎̫̰͉̪̳ͩ̓͊̾ͫͩ̊̓̑̓̎̒͗̾ͥ͘o̴̢̡̳͓̳̲̪̜̝̠͒͆ͭ͆ͤ͂ͦ͢t̛̾ͣ͑͌̂́ͧ̑ͩͦ͒̈́̔ͧͩ̑̾҉͏̩̝̫͉͡͝tͣ̅ͫ͌͌̌̀͜͏̨͍͓͖̫̭͈̮̟̬͕̲̜̦̻̰͡ͅͅȇ̵̃ͨͧͧ̊ͤ́͢҉̹̣̯͉̙̤̳̘nͧ̒ͭ̓̋̎̒̿̕͏͔̭̫͕͚̹͇̱͓̬͇͓̣͘͠ ̷̷̟͙̝̙̦̝̘͍͇̳̼͕̙̣̘̭̭̗́̑̀̈́͒̇ͧ̍̉ͦ͆̔̽̊͑̋̀p̿̍̽̓͒̀̆ͭ͌ͩ̓ͪ̒̂҉͎͉͍̜̤͉̪̭̞͚̭͎̻͍̻̳̻̹̼a̶͔̼̳̬̳̰̟̟̯͔̬̣ͣ̒͆̒ͨͪ̏ͪͯ͠n̔̎ͫ̀̽ͦ͆

2 ç̬̩̙̩̟͉͖͈ͬ̇ͪ̋͋ͥ̉ͬ͆͒̚a̶͐̉̇͌̒ͪ͌ͭͯͪ͐̽͗͞҉҉̯͇̤̜̗͚̙̦̱t̵̨͉̠̩̰̰̯͓̠ͮ͊́̍ͭͩͩ̀̿ͤ͋ͭ̔ͭ̈́̇̃̎ͨ͘͟͞ ̵̡͙̞̤̱͉̰͈͙̰͍͉̯͊̽ͨͪͪ͌ͯ̐͘͟f̨̛̱̭̩̖̬͔̟̳̲̭͕̰͔̻̭͍͕͛͊ͣ͑͋͐̅ͩ͆̅̑̌ͧ̊̓́̚o͇͚̗̝̻ͣ̾̈ͨͮ̽͠͝o̵̶̥̰̳͚͎͔͈̳̭̱͓͚͙͕̰̦̻͓̍̊ͮ͒̑̂͌̓́d̶̢̓͊̈͆̓̈́ͧͩͯͯͭ͏̷͈͖̞̮̮̗̯̱̹̳̝̮̝̜͘

3 a͉̲̻̼̫̹̜̹͇ͭ͆͊͘̕͞ ̶̧̯͔͈͍̖̬͉̳̗̣̜̙̹̜͖̬̲̝͊͛̿̔̏͝ḩ͖͖͖̜̗̩̦̺̤͕͉̝͌̽̌̈́̆̓ͪ̏͌̋̀͞o̷̧͖͔̥̙̳̼͕̠̩̱͎͖̻͎̯̱̬ͣ̿ͭ̇̎̅̎̂̎̿̓ͫͫ͊́͞ͅt͕̩͇̻͈̻̬̽̆̾ͫ̽ͪ̏̉ͭ̇̿̅ͫ̆̾̆ͧ̔͞ ̴̛̗̺̩̺͓̺̞̩͎̤̺̰̮͂ͤ̄͐̏̈̑͂͂̋ͣͧ̿ͪ̂ͭ́́̚̕p̨͖̤͉̝̫̳̥̗̗̓ͩͨ̿ͪ̊͐͛͂ͧ͒̄͛̑͗͟o̵̡̖̜͖͖̤̠̠̥̬̱̮̦̰̜̜͌ͩ͂̎͜c̸̬̮̜̗͕͓̤̬͈̜͉͔̮͍͗̄̐́ͭ͊̔̄͑́͐͆͢͝ͅk̄̐

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#1 poll Empty poll

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
can you think of a better random subject than this crazy text?

Chatbox Overloard Re
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#2 poll Empty Re: poll

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
the poll is for what would you rather eat
CRAFTY
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#3 poll Empty Re: poll

jester

jester
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
uh oh Zalgo

Y̖͇͈͎̙̱͓̼̝ͨ̅ͥ̎̇́ǒͧ͂҉̟̩͢u̸̧̢̳̰̗͒͆̂ͅ ̫͎̗ͩͦ̽̀͞s̨͈̯̹͈̹̓̊͘h̼̪̘̋ͥͯ̐͛̂͝o̢̘̟̙͔̤̞̎̂ͮ͑͐̚͝u̻̪͓͈͓̰ͦ͆l͚̠̖͛͆ͣ̈́̕d̷̗̘͚̱̻͗ͦ͟ ̦̠͓̦͍̠ͭͤ̓͋̄̒͌̉́̕͜ͅc̯̳̘̹̦̩̖͓̔͐̇̚͘͟l̸̢͚̯̂ͬ̍̏̏ͩ̉̈e̮̱̮̻̰͓̓ͥͅa̺̤̖ͩͯn̴̳͕̤̞͉͔̥̫͂̒̌ ͈̖̩̺̿͂̓̓̅͗ͬĭ̷̛̭̭̫͆̏͐ͫ̚t̡̩̹̩͓̘̺̝̲̿͐̓ͮ̅ͬͫ̓̕ ̣̩͍̭̰̲̌ͮ̈́ͯ͋̕ͅu͔̩̳̥̙̺̐̿̓̆̿ͯ͌͢ͅp̢͍̦͈ͯ̃̋ ̲̪ͧ̌̏̆͠b̡͔̙̗͚̣̗͕͔̐͒ͣ̏̓ͬ͝e̮̠͗̆ͩͣ̌̆f̛̲͍̖͚͓͕̱̒ͪͧͨ͛͒ͯ͠͝ȏ̲̥̮̦͇̹̖̼̝ͦ͜͝r̤̮̫͔͔ͭ̊̈ͧ͌̉ͫe̶̫̩̺͍̯͚ͣͪ ̾̓̂͗̉̊̄ͪ̒͞͏̡̥̭̰̱͓̖̗G̷̫͚̝͓̦͐̏ͫ̒͛͠a̛̟̬͉͍͕͉̺ͭͥ̾̈́ͦ̌̚͢͟m̹͕̭̪͊e̬̬͙̻̮̫͍̽̽͌̏̎͑̿̄ͨ͢F̯͉̲͓̱̩͛͌͒̿̅ͤ͑́͢͠a̯̞̠̟̼̿̌̊̓̉ͣ̌c̘͓̭̮͇̺̼͇̐̑͊ͬͨ̓͝ͅe̶͔͈̭̱̮͈͙̱̣ͥͣ̓̅̈ͯ̾͗͡ ̊ͨ̆ͪͪ҉̲d̢̛̤̹̠͈̥̟̭̯̗̄̇̈́̽̉͠o͋̔̑̐̓̒̚͞҉̙͙͔̘͙ẻ̶͖̗̯̼̘̿̿s̴̬̝͙͍͍̟ͦ͗͋̇́.͖̈́͠
̵̳͓̤ͦ̊̔͒͡
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#4 poll Empty Re: poll

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
[quote="jester"]uh oh Zalgo

take the poll man
affraid
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#5 poll Empty Re: poll

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
[/quote]

you say G@MeF@Ce will clean this up if i dont?  something tells me he wont, its a poll and it plays with words and its not like im gonna do this alot or prolly never again...just a one time thing jester...
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#6 poll Empty Jerk

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
jester wrote:uh oh Zalgo

and why you gotta be a jerk and show everyone how i did this?

Punches 
CRAFTY
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#7 poll Empty Re: poll

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
comical! i remember when you kept putting pigs and stuff in my way while i was building
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#8 poll Empty Re: poll

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
swoop wrote:comical! i remember when you kept putting pigs and stuff in my way while i was building
Mr_Wiggles got someone good on the server, he spawned tons of cacti behind them, how long ago was that? i dont remember, id admit i was trolling a bit but no more.
CRAFTY
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#9 poll Empty Re: poll

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
lol wut cacti? Swoop being mod, you can use /butcher -l -a to clean up mobs with ease.

lol would've never thought that that text format would explode all over the place, facebook seemed to handle it fairly well.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#10 poll Empty Dang

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
i see what you were say'n about cleaning it up jester. on my comp this text doesnt go all over the place... i think its my O.S or something, but when i look on Mr_Wiggles comp it looks different and its covering stuff up in the latest topic.

stumped 
CRAFTY
#11 poll Empty Re: poll

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled