keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 6 of 12]

Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#51 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Mmmmm ... marshmallows Smile

Time for a group hug aswell I think.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
http://xasabs.com

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
A dictionary? It would make more sence if u recommeded an encylapedia for the pursuit of knoladge XD
U know Im not the one looking for a fight, I merly ensribed my belileves on the subject. Its just a small handfull of u that dealt with what I said over defenceivly when u didnt need to.
Would have been alot better if u just said u were still gonna beleive in aliens despite what I said instead of treating the matter like a war; by bonbarding me with ur theroies and video documenteries.
Im not forcing u to agree with my opinions, and on that note dont expect me to believe u.
So if u think that sombody that does not believe what u think makes them ignorant, then thats ur problem.

Its not wise to make assuptions beyond ur reach.

But yes Rob I agree here.. Group hugs for everybody.
cheers
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
we weren't so much arguing and shooting down your thoughts, we just like to find people who can share a good claim, there are theorists every where, and they are always looking for answers to these questions, so if some one like you comes and says they don't exists then well we want you to prove your claim.

There has been at least some proof that was found that they do and I'm sure some day we will find out the truth to this matter.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Very well put Wiggles.
But wow im fueling the research for space travel.. Maybe I can spare people alot of bother and billions of dollars if I just pretended to believe in them.
But WOW u say there is "some" PROVE!!!!
Please show me.
Or shall I take ur word for it?
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#55 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Well there is obviously no conclusive proof that aliens exist. However, the probability they do is far closer to one than it is to zero. Just by the pure vastness of the Universe.

Imagine shuffling a deck of cards and then drawing directly from the top the four aces, the chances are slim - practically zero. But now imagine a near infinite number of decks all doing the same thing - one of those is going to give the result we're looking for.

Alas, the sad truth is we will probably never actually encounter alien life. The nearest planet that scientists believe could withstand such life is millions, if not billions of light-years away.

That is to say, a planet not too unlike Earth which has it's own heat and water source.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if we discovered very primitive signs of life on Mars or Titan - cells and such. Or evidence that such things once existed there.

So to recap: a very slim chance that we encounter any intelligent lifeforms (unless they have the technology to reach us), a even slimmer chance that we discover unintelligent lifeforms but a slim chance we discover signs that primitive life has or does exist.

I hope that clears it up for you.

More (off topic) rambling:

We should be more excited at the prospect of creating our own life - as you've seen recently, scientists have made artificial life - the possibilities of such technology are endless. From creating new limbs for amputees to abolishing world hunger.

Mapping the human genome is obviously a huge leap forward too. By discovering what 'DNA' button controls what, we can start to eliminate the likelihood of cancers and other ailments.

In the distant future the human race may have to modify it's DNA to cope with global warming, making us more agreeable for a warmer climate. Or perhaps to decrease the metabolism of soldiers - meaning they could survive for weeks or months with little need for food or water out in the battlefield etc.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
EVENTALIST

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
[quote... Or perhaps to decrease the metabolism of soldiers - meaning they could survive for weeks or months with little need for food or water out in the battlefield etc.[/quote]
Nothing like that movie soldier... (great movie tho)

but yea they are working on a way to make them into energy cells for your car ans all other sorts.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#57 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
I've never seen that film, any good?
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
EVENTALIST

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
yea its decent, its just a future setting where there is a veteran unit of solders bread from birth to kill. then a man comes with new ones that are genetically alternated to be stronger and faster, they have the squad leaders of both the new and old fight, old loses and get thrown away, he ends up on a garbage planet where he finds some people that crashed there a while ago starts to fit in feels emotions that he has never felt before yada yada...

then the military wants to take the new soldiers to get some field experience in, they are out in the galaxy and find out civilians are on the planet, instead of rescuing them, they say its illegal to be on the planet no questions asked they launch an attack. after a few interesting scenes you know the standard move theme good guy wins.. and leaves with the people.

good film..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120157/
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#59 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Awesome man, I never imagined this thread would lead to a film recommendation - I'll check it out, thanks.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
The odds of drawing 4 aces from muiltable decks of cards does not mean to suggest that such things exist! Nor in any other context for that matter.
I like the use of font colors to break down the paragrath tho Rob. It makes it alot easier to undertand.
Besides, I heard people used to believe in Dragons... Ive never seen one, have u? Maybe there are fossils of one buried in some desilate mountain somewhere.
This is a good time to bring out the old jack of spades dont u think?

Awesome man, I never imagined this thread would lead to a film recommendation - I'll check it out, thanks.
Laughing Ur really not helping ur cause here.
Nor is saying that there is no proof, obviously!?
Show Signature

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled