EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#1 The end is Nigh Empty The end is Nigh

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
As i sit and ponder my existence waiting i start to lose my patience. Watching as each day politicians make laws forcing me to pay. This world is not what it used to be, we live in a fear we're forced to see. Treated like bile from a grown man child, is it time to say heil? Forced into groups and then regulated by troops that treat you like poop. It must be nice to have been born into a power, hell they even get to take a money shower. Abused and put down by a person who's never even lived in a town.  I sit and wait as i contemplate my fate waiting for the date. When they drop the nuke on a random fluke. I hope by me they fall so i can catch one like a fly ball. To be baptized by light seems to me something right. It wouldn't be my fault they poisoned the world with cobalt. I'd rather die then live under their sky, just makes me sigh...

The new world order seems to be just across the border. Organized for years threw blood and tears. Able to call shots with out even second thoughts. No remorse will be shed when they fill the land with the dead. To them we are merely a commodity that's bought and sold with a mere penny. Life has been reduced in value to a simple zero that labels you. Just like everyone else we sit and embrace deaths face, after all we have no say in the pace and its a losing race. Time to embrace the end, say your prayers, amen...

Even when the world is left empty by the bombs dropped a plenty. Our sole will be on the material plane, a place beyond a politicians reign. You can sit there and watch as they fumble in that dimensional swatch. With out anyone left to rule they'll lose their cool and begin to drown in their own stool. No one left to give orders too, they'll be left to work them selfs, oh boo-hoo. In gods realm we're given the privilege to sit in comfort and watch them lose their image. To see the very thing that was once so strong turn into the sh*t they where along...
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled