PLAY with GRAPHICS
PLAY with SOUNDS
PLAY with CODES
PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Would you like you to see and read more Crowned Prince short stories?

Yes

No

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Crowned Prince PT.1 BHUL INTERVIEW Empty Crowned Prince PT.1 BHUL INTERVIEW

Mw360

Mw360
Just some short stories I'm working on about a dwarf prince.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Interview with Bhul [The Imperial Adviser]

Rumors have been circulating that the crown prince is possessed. What do you think?

Bhul: Possessed no, I believe our situation is a little more advanced than a simple ghost story. He is aware of his actions but instead of fighting it, the prince embraces his new gift. What he has received I couldn’t believe any man wouldn’t do the same.

New Gift? And what would this gift be?

Bhul: Where do I start? Well, I could talk about his new found physical strength for ages. Just the other day I witnessed him hurl a spear from the castle watch. At first I thought it was just in fit of rage, but as I followed the spear sore through the mourning sky and plunge into a deer nearly two miles away I realized he was just doing a little hunting. So we headed to the stables, saddled the horses, and headed to retrieve his kill. The prince wanted to run to the deer, but I persuaded him not to. I didn’t want the peasants to get even more suspicious. When we finally got to the deer I found that the spear had pierced the heart perfectly. I asked the prince if his eye sight has also improved. He replied, “I could see it as if he was grazing right in front of me.”

What does the King think about his son’s new gift?

Bhul: At first he was worried for his health, but it’s been 3 months now and the prince’s health only increases. Now the king’s nerves are settled, and he has actually stepped up his studies. I believe he just finished every book in the royal library. Seven-hundred years of knowledge in two months, unbelievable. It seems every once in awhile that the king actually is taking advice from his son.

I’ve heard that the crowned prince is actually a skilled inventor too. Can you give us an example?

Bhul: I can’t go into to much detail at the moment, but he has been working on a mobile arrow launcher that can fire One-hundred arrows every thirty seconds. The most amazing thing about this device is that it only takes three soldiers to keep this barrage up. Upon its completion, work will begin immediately stationing thousands of these machines along the castle walls.

Voice from the hall: Adviser, the king summons you.

Bhul: Right away. Sorry about this, but that’s going to have to be all for today

No problem I thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.
Show Signature
http://www.mw360design.host56.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled