keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 10 of 12]

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
No Rob NO! I asked Wiggle's if the aliens Gemi made up have eyes or somthing similar! Because we were talkin about aliens being inspired by creatures of our planet.
Following that, u asked me to ask myself if aliens need them???
Which I replied:"Well, thats not for me to say... Having never seen them!"

Pay attention before u open ur trap again next time will ya.

I wasn't saying jellyfish were aliens but that they have traits that seem alien-like.
?? I didnt ask if u thought they were!

Heres what I said:

So now u want to point the finger at the jelly fish huh!? Shame on u. What next? The duckbilpatterpus, or a venusfly trap? They dont look like us either, so I guess that means that we can kind of get a good idea of what aliens may look like!?. Please...

Pay attention.

Well let me put it in a way u should understand:
"Hello, I is an Alien bzzzzz"

Now ur bringing the evolution theroy into this and blowing it all out of proportian!? Which I must stress at this point is just a 'theroy' and is inpossible to varify, giving that the human life expectancey is around 80 years XD
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#92 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Go light some incense and get yourself a foot massage.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
http://xasabs.com

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAA

U sure showed me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#94 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
At last, something we can agree on.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Really!? Sorry to dissapoint u rob but I was being sarcastic XD

'Endo's doin the victory dance'
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#96 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
The lowest form of wit?

Can't say that surprises me. You've shown you edge towards the lowest form of everything else; knowledge, grammar, spelling, patience ...

Here's an idea, how about you pay attention to the original specification for this thread instead of being such an incredulous douche.

"don't come here if you don't believe"

Now I know your spelling isn't that great but I'm guessing your reading age is at least up to kindergarten level (maybe I'm giving you too much credit?) but what part of that don't you understand?

If you'd like to create a thread specifically for non-believers be my guest - I'll be sure to avoid it.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
EVENTALIST

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
ok guys, the arguments are getting a little outta control.
@Endo - calvin (that's what he prefers to be called, we don't go around calling you andy) is right, this is a topic that was meant to create an alien in the shape of ones imagination (or what have you).

@both of you - its fine that one would argue the point that they don't or do exist but that is not the point of this topic, if you wanna argue that then make a topic in the war zone and fight it out there not in this topic.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#98 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Well said Wiggles.

Name: Qualabarians
Home Planet: Bulingo
Lifespan: 25 years
Knowledge skill: Low

Threat lvl of species: 3

Powers: They can stretch their mouths to 3 times their actual height, ingesting anything and everything that comes their way.

Bio: The Qualabarian can be found in the trees of Bulingo where it will stay for it's whole life. They feed by opening their mouths for prolonged periods of time, only closing them to sleep or fornicate (although Qualbarians have been known to accidentally suffocate their mates by engulfing them with their mouths).

Foot note: A Qualabarian once ate a Zoganoop which had disastrous consequences. The Zoganoop burst inside the Qualabarian's stomach making it let out a tremendous screeching, high-pitched yelp that lead to a chain reaction of Qualabarians doing the exact same thing. Unfortunately this prolonged screeching wasn't good for the Qualabarian's heart which meant they all keeled over and died as a result. Luckily a few Qualabarians were asleep when this happened.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
I see when u cant argue ur cause u get personal. So Wiggles is right this is getting out of control.
So I cant spell a few words, Im not perfect u know.

kant u ondorstand wat iz sayin?

My grammar is flawless, I know because I recived a A grade for it!
From what uve shown. Its u that doesn't know how to break down a sentance.

Just to RE-clairify regaurding the topic title of this thread... Like I ALREADY said I do believe in aliens. I BELIEVE they exist in peoples imagionation.
So yes Calvin I have payed the up most attention.
Is it true u dont like to be called the other name? If so why didnt u just say? Tho I dont see the offence in it?

But I cant belive u have the nerve to persist, dispite what Wiggles just said!
U are spiteful and very immature, and with ur shown lack of understanding it equates to a poor representitive of ur beliefs in this matter.

The people have had enough of this, tho I think with the right person this could be a very productive disscussion. Instead of a heated argument.
Because of that I am done.
Now Im sure u have some much anger to vent.

...If uve never been, u never know.

Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#100 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Well thanks for the feedback, I'll take all that on board.

Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled