oooo this sounds exciting , expecting to see some highend results
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
#12 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re:pose maker

Plushmonkee

Plushmonkee
Awesome Supercow! Ive spent last night breaking down the generic hero sprite, and plugged the dash, swd attack, and main poses into Wiggles character maker >
Spoiler:
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#13 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
Looking good, im glad to see that my pose maker is reaching its full potential.

I'll have to make an update to the system to include your sprites and also to include you in the credits for everyone involved.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
#14 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re:pose maker

Plushmonkee

Plushmonkee
Yes my pose maker is coming along Great due to everyones support and the modification of wiggles character creator, Heres a little update, I just finished editing some more graphics, we now have 3 supported poses, attack, dash, and Main with 2 different hair styles and armour choices, Tonight Ill add the wait, animated, and Jump pose, then move onto adding some armour layers for them, My goal this week is to have a Functional Demo out For you to play with. thanks all, keep on supporting!

Show Signature
#15 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

Plushmonkee

Plushmonkee
oh, Heres a lil' pic too.
Spoiler:
Show Signature
#16 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

Plushmonkee

Plushmonkee

Let em roll.....

~Plushmonkee's EPIC Pose Maker~
Credits(so far)
Based off: Mr. Wiggles Character Maker (Pure Awesomeness)

Credit to: Mr. Wiggles and his character maker program.

Credit to: Super Cow for, quarter sprite and hopefully, More spritage!! Very Happy

Credit to: G@meF@ce for Tons of Help!!! And continued support.

Credit to: all those who Jump aboard!!!
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#17 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
what i ment was to include the people involve in the program itself, hens the "I'll have to make an update to the system".

That way your names will be in the program. I don't plan on taking credit for any ones hard work.

also i designed the program to be dynamic so you can change the categories for the sprite information in side the config.int file. So really you made no changes to the program itself unless you hacked it open, And i in no way gave you permission to do that.

i can see how anyone would be mad at the thought of someone taking credit for someones hard work and i look down upon anyone that does that.

Im sorry i didnt get what i meant in that post clearly to you, but all my intentions are was to edit and re post the program with any updates you may want added to it as a whole and i can add everyone's name into the credits so they will be in the system itself. you can have credit for the pose maker, i just want to put your name on it int the system.

[edit]
oh, i see that i put "pos" maker in my post and i ment "character", it was one of those things where your thinking one thing but type another, Im sorry about that. But everything i said above still stands. Again sorry for the confusion.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Administrator
Administrator
#18 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

G@MeF@Ce

G@MeF@Ce
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
What!? this is all my idea >,<

read post #4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HA! I KID I KID
Pose maker - Page 2 I_kid10

@plush - wiggles always means well,
definitely the most helpful Cool

that's what it's all about here, create, help each other out, share our progress, and be recognized for all of our efforts. + + + +

@wiggles - So that's why your GAME LEVEL is so damn high!
Razz

@all - seriously this poser maker/character generator is going to be EPIC!!!

I am certain the entire XAS community will be so thankful, not to mention the other peeps that use other ABS's

Just for myself, it's like a dream come true, I simply can't wait to use it!

@supercow - you dah man for hooking up the quarter sprite template, I've also searched and searched for the quarter_dash....?

at least now when people search they will find your template to make quarter sprites. ^,^

u guys rock! this project is turning out to be one of my all time favz...
Administrator
Show Signature
Administrator
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i47rig99qhrvn8s/4m5HvsM2fD http://g4m3f4c3.deviantart.com https://www.facebook.com//pages/Gameface101/332331300127008 https://twitter.com//mr_gameface101 https://soundcloud.com/schurr https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGameface101?feature=watch
#19 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Being a Noob

Plushmonkee

Plushmonkee
@ all: Yeah I jumped the gun there beers Have one on Me Mr. Wiggles, Your program is Bad to da Bone, Great scripting. I apologize for getting all Crazel with the words and what not, this is a great community!!! Just not used to that, so many trollz now-a-dayz lmao Well Back to work on the Pose maker, did some editing last night, My eyes feel like their gonna bleed, Its looking good, added the wait and jump action, had to Go Back and edit the legs on the Dash sprite But Its All coming along Great Thanks to everyone Here, lets hope for a Demo Monday ~ Plush out~
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#20 Pose maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose maker

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
OH also i found an error with my character creator that cause a crash, i made an update to the system that fixes it. Let me know if there is anything that your think would be nice to add/ change perhaps the window layouts?
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled