Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#1 Dialoge with myself Empty Dialoge with myself

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
im in rare form, intoxicated with current events, and life as its been recently handed to me. i can only speak for myself. as someone who stands as an intense person to any idea of the word, if you know me, then you understand that anything less just wouldnt give justice to my thought cycle. consider me adequately versed in life. so exonerate any hormonal ride implications here. im solid in whom ive become, and finally, im coming to terms with that reflection in the mirror. i share my words with you because i consider all those willing to listen as family, and this community of equal merit. so the follow words are from my personal blog, that i hope can be any insight or possible clarity to parallel situations.

the following words are geared toward "standing your ground" dated June/2011.. *ty

"the first warm summer night of the season, do you remember? we spoke, or atleast tried too. i was trying, you know i always try, annoying as it was, as it were, as it maybe. heh. i was digging while you were digging, then you complained to me that i handed you the shovel. I questioned myself, and firmed my resolve as i began my own interrogation with you, and perhaps with me at the same time. inquires about why, and acceptance about your simple why-nots. i cant blame you, i deduced that you were taught that way, and havent met someone who challenges you as i do. who provokes you to be a deeper thinker a stronger heart, a cooler demeaner. am i right in my approach? perhaps not always. but im true in my intent and honest is my deliveries. collateral damage is the least of my fears at this point. im bound to figure it out, im willing to get everything out of this journey contructively, and when it ends, the semblance of me looking back. will offer thanks for the invaluable , yet expensive knowledge. i stand: a war torn and scarred romantic."
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled