PLAY with CODES
PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Move worlds?!?!

Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty17%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty 17% [ 1 ]
Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty17%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty 17% [ 1 ]
Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty66%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 19 of 19]

EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#181 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 19 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
The server is feeling a lil old to me, I think its time perhaps that i just drop it and move to new games. I practically made everything i could have imagined in that game anyways, most the time i hop on the game to play i end up doing nothing. Perhaps its just because i was with the game since dirt, when you didnt even have live in the game it was just a lego bin. part of me just liked the server cause it let me see the opposite side of minecraft when i was a kid. I was able to see how the "behind the scenes" worked. Even then its still a pain in the rump to make sure it runs smoothly. lol :p

We have other meet n plays and the pod cast anyways so i dont see harm done to it. I only kept it up for you guys on the forum because that was the intention of the server to play minecraft. lol but we only have about 10 or so active members and not every one of them is a minecraft fanatic.

Past all that, this next month it will more then likely be down anyways, i'm going to have to temperally cancel my internet service, but i'll be back in febuary. Smile
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled