View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

WERDZ
WERDZ
#1 Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC Empty Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC

KenizzyNY

WERDZ
WERDZ
WERDZ
Ah Fable, from the land of where Calvin is from. From the land of the bad teeth. From the land of the odd talking people that spell "color" as "colour". From where I am most likely getting very insulting so I will stop. Fable The Lost Chapters is more of an expansion to Fable. It's a lot of fun but if already owned Fable then this is just worth a rentail for you.

As in Fable, you start off in Oakvale, raided by bandits and taken to the Hero's Guild. Point A to point B. Same as before kill the guy or save the guy. Its just the same choice through out.

The game begins to change near the end. Near the end of the game you goto this icey island and have to
Spoiler:
There's a whole new town, armor sets, and weapons. There is a sword for making the good choice when fighting Jack at the end of Fable, insted of casting the sword into the portal.

Gameplay
►8
►It's real smooth and easy but the targeting gets annoying.

Story
►9
►The story was amazing, I loved it from the beginning. I don't like how you have to play through twice to know the whole story so a 9 for story.

Fun
►9
►Killing Hobbes is only so fun when you do it alone.

Value
►7
►The value is so low because it isn't an expansion so if you had the original Fable you would have to buy this on top of that.

Total Rating
►8
►Great game, just not perfect.
WERDZ
https://facebook.com/kilduzza
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#2 Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC Empty Re: Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Mad why you little ...

Very Happy haha

I haven't played this, I played Fable 2 when it came out for xbox 360 - comes highly recommended though so I'll give it a go when I get a chance (probably after Christmas).
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
http://xasabs.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled