Members:

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 38 of 47]

KenizzyNY

WERDZ
WERDZ
WERDZ
^,^
Ok it goes like this. One person corrupts the previous wish and then they make a wish for the next post to corrupt. it goes on like that. I will show an example.

1st post says "I wish I had a flashlight"

2nd post says "You have a flashlight but its solar powered. I wish I had a milion dollars"

3rd post says "You have a million dollars.. in monopoly money. I wish I could fly"

Now I will make a wish

I wish I had a new computer.
WERDZ
signature
WERDZ
https://facebook.com/kilduzza
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 31/1/2011, 5:04 pm
G@MeF@Ce
You get some chocolate, no wait, Ewwww!

I wish there was a pause button for my busy schedule...
albertfish Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 31/1/2011, 6:28 pm
albertfish
Wish granted, however, the pause button also pauses you so you can't actually get anything done when you pause, and neither can you unpause, therefore forever freezing you in time.

I with my finger would stop itching.
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 1/2/2011, 12:10 am
G@MeF@Ce
that finger falls off

I wish I could finish everything I start.

(@blue - 2000 posts!)
BluE
my wish takes priority over your wish and thus your wish is now not a wish. I guess.
(oh ho! mr. Tough guy! Who got dat 3000 closer though?? jk)

I wish that my new laptop would unbreak itself. or get fixed
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 1/2/2011, 4:07 am
G@MeF@Ce
your laptop fixed itself and decide not to work for you free of charge anymore, so it went and got a job at Intel and made so much money that it upgraded into a terminator seeking to destroy the one who originally broke it.

I wish I could snap and make any food I thought of.
BluE
It turns out the only thing keeping your weight in check was the trip from the couch to the fridge. With the walking eliminated, you soon become super obese with all the types of diabetes, 1,2 and 3.

I wish that whenever someone logged into the chatbox, I knew instantly. And when someone types something I get a beeping sound.
KenizzyNY Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 1/2/2011, 6:16 pm
you do but then gface upgrades to a live webcam and such so there is no more chatbox

i wish i could figure out who these fake profiles are of my friend
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 3/2/2011, 3:18 am
G@MeF@Ce
you fiqure this out through our new webcam, but then you wished you have never seen what you did.

I wish I could script whatever I wanted to in 10 minutes at a time.
BluE
You gain perpetual fame on the internet, then the physical world. Then aliens "acquire" (make you a slave) you and take you off to some other planet. There you meet some blue people that are 3 feet tall and help them fight off your previous captors who were intent on gaining some stupid mineral of no value called "totallyobtainium". You end up marrying one of the alien things. Then when all logic returns you die because none of the could have possibly happened.

I wish that that my Arena Wars project didn't get deleted (there's your answer Gameface)
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 23/3/2011, 11:45 pm
G@MeF@Ce
your Arena Wars project magically appears but it wont load due to corrupt files.

I wish I had the power to create any game that I imagine (in a day)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 47  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled