PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Poster Mcposty
Take over the world!  - Page 2 Empty Take over the world!

MotionM

MotionM
Poster Mcposty
Poster Mcposty
Poster Mcposty
^,^
Okay, so here is a game.

Pick a country. You have to try and take over the world. But how? Who would you attack first? Why? Who are your allies? Who are your enemies? You can use 2 A-Bombs max. Other then that, feel free to use what you want. (Poison gas, infectious disease, etc) Must be atleast 2 paragraphs long (5-6 sentences each.) If you want, we can make this into a one-way game where you can pick a country and I'll prove a story and we can base the game off of the story.

I'll start:

I will be Antarctica. Antarctica is a good defense country. It is cold and prevents a lot of attacks such as bombers and some ships. My first country to attack would be Samoa because of a weak defense. My allies would consist of Greenland, Canada and the UK. I would be leading the war, like Hitler lead WWII with some exceptions of the Leaders of the allying countries.

I would send my army to Samoa to show them my forces then retreat back to Antarctica so Samoa's allies can't counterattack. After Samoa, I would gas bomb the Middle East and spread massive H1N1. If the enemy countries would find my allies to be Greenland, Canada and the UK, then I would send 1 A-Bomb to one of the enemies allies to show force and that they should give up before anymore damage. After expansion I would attack Russia and hopefully keeping China out of it. Thats it for now.
Poster Mcposty
signature
Poster Mcposty
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l3s9sn0nmkaxmy7/Lrut_zZyWd http://motionmreview.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/_motionm
BluE Re: Take over the world!  11/7/2010, 12:45 am
BluE
I change tactics.
Attacking: Egypt
Tactics: Well, china has the worlds largest military. This makes it probably the strongest (but americans might disagree). Japan will never give up. If you read some WW2 stuff, America (who had a larger army) was almost defeated by Japan (who was weaker). Taiwan [me ;_;] is easy cannon fodder for China. So is Tibet and Mongolia. Half of Russia is Asian. Don't forget all those little places like Vietnam and stuff. China would first need to unite Asia. Then my force would be unstoppable. See? Take over the world!  - Page 2 Continents-world-map Most of Russia aswell. Don't forget the nukes.
MotionM Re: Take over the world!  11/7/2010, 1:27 am
MotionM
America (who had a larger army) was almost defeated by Japan (who was weaker).

Go play the campaign for COD:W@W. 6-7 Americans will kill atleast 10000 Japanese. xD

Most of Russia aswell. Don't forget the nukes.
Didn't the US sign a treaty preventing Russia from nuking us? (Or maybe I was watching 24 at the time).
BluE Re: Take over the world!  11/7/2010, 2:16 am
BluE
no no. That's a game. U.S + Aus would have been defeated by Japan if they didn't nuke. An invasion of Japan would be suicidal.
@2nd thing; It's war isn't it? Treaties are broken. China never signed did it?
So I still win
MotionM Re: Take over the world!  11/7/2010, 9:03 am
MotionM
I'm sure it's still based on real life events.
GeMinEye Re: Take over the world!  12/7/2010, 8:27 pm
GeMinEye
Attacking:Japan
Strat:Rally up the most of my panda troops and do a full on war, once I have weakened their forces I will get all the pandas that were held captive in Japan and i will have a huge fleet of pandas, thousands and thousands. I will then rejoice with my friend Crnl. BIG BUTT, who by the way is an ANT. I will also take all the bamboo and tress from japan and move them to the Philippines.

After this I will then take the Samurai Armour and equip my pandas and we will do war with all countries and take all their trees to the Philippines and we will have great air, and food and the next place we will attack next is Kentucky FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER >Very Happy
MotionM Re: Take over the world!  13/7/2010, 2:51 pm
MotionM
GEMINI wrote:the next place we will attack next is Kentucky FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER >Very Happy
You attack us, we attack you. Remember what happened to Japan last time? >_> That's what I thought. Plus, the Philippines make a good business in the U.S. by doing nails. Razz
BluE Re: Take over the world!  15/7/2010, 4:55 am
BluE
china beats US
Sponsored content Re: Take over the world!  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled