PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
#1 The Spring Project (RTS) Empty The Spring Project (RTS)

BluE

BluE
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
The Spring Project (RTS) Logo
You might have remembered that desperate time when all members of the underground were in a failing battle to find a real RTS engine. Perhaps not because that never happened.

This is maybe the 5th RTS engine I've stumbled across (2nd page of Google thanks) and it's by far one of the more promising. The Spring engine hasn't yet reached it's 1.0.0 version yet but it was updated on the 2nd of January 2011.
Now what I suggest is for us all to go the the fella's site here and look around at the glory of a free RTS engine. Give him/her some feedback/encouragement so that they might expand it faster. Check it out.
EDIT: never mind folks, he has a forum with a strong following of over 7000. Anyone a member here?
C.O.R.N.
Show Signature
C.O.R.N.
http://51s-seedy-masteroogway.blogspot.com
Administrator
Administrator
#2 The Spring Project (RTS) Empty Re: The Spring Project (RTS)

G@MeF@Ce

G@MeF@Ce
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Kernal Panic's got that I-Robot (arcade) Tron (movie) Tetrisphere (n64)
wow this is a serious maker!

');$(this).attr('alt', 'vote'+index).prepend('0');var altthis = $(this).attr('alt');var plink = $(this).find('.vote a').attr('href');if ($(this).find('.vote a').length > 0) {$('.xplusFMvi[alt="'+altthis+'"]').replaceWith('');};if ($(this).find('.vote-bar').length > 0) {var z = $(this).find('.vote-bar').attr('title').split(' ');var m = parseInt(z[3].replace(/%/, '')) / 100;var n = parseInt(z[4].replace(/\(/, ''));c = String(Math.round(n * m));$('.cong[alt="'+altthis+'"]').replaceWith(''+c+'');};$('.plusFMvi').click(function () {var altcong = $(this).attr('alt');var x = Number($('.cong[alt="'+altcong+'"]').text())+1;$('.plusFMvi[alt="'+altcong+'"]').replaceWith('');$('.loadFMvi[alt="'+altcong+'"]').show().fadeOut(1000, function(){$('.cong[alt="'+altcong+'"]').replaceWith(''+x+'');});});});

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled