EVENTALIST
Intresting Facts - Page 11 Empty Intresting Facts

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
^,^
Just post an interesting fact about yourself.

I'll start...

I never passed algebra class. :p
EVENTALIST
signature
EVENTALIST
NuKa_BuBble Re: Intresting Facts 25/9/2012, 9:45 pm
NuKa_BuBble
Never Mind
swoop Re: Intresting Facts 26/9/2012, 7:03 am
swoop
Its actually Dimitri Petrovich Davydov his brother
BliZZvET Re: Intresting Facts 27/9/2012, 8:38 am
BliZZvET
I found out recently that i'm not that stupid Smile
Spoiler:
Onesimus Re: Intresting Facts 27/9/2012, 6:40 pm
Onesimus
Swoop, I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but....but Dimitri Petrovich Davydov is is...

He's YOUR FATHER GOD DAMIT!

Swoop, hes your dad....and I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but you understand don't you? Don't you?
If I told you before the brain transplantation, and the character re-modeling, it wouldn't have worked. But now swoop, your a whole new man. Your one of us now swoop.

Cross other to the red side swoop. Do it, it's so easy. Just accept your fate and fly. Do it swoop, I believe in you....
BluE Re: Intresting Facts 28/9/2012, 1:59 am
BluE
Don't do it! Swoop! Believe me. Who has proven themself to be more worth of your trust? I've known your for years. How can you blindly follow Onesimus? He is the dark side! He will turn you against the ones you love!
Dimitri was only doing what he thought was best. He was protecting you from your inevitable fate. He tried to stop you from being brought into this. You can't throw away what the organisation has worked for; our work has spanned for decades just for this moment, when you were to realise your true path. Trust me? Dont you recognise me? I...I was your father's bodyguard. I have protected you your whole life from the shadows; I guided you at every turn, ensuring that your would make it. It's now time for me to step out and take things directly.

Don't fall for his tricks! You are still swoop! Your childhood name is Zillatzu!
MotionM Re: Intresting Facts 28/9/2012, 2:00 am
MotionM
Hey guys, what's going on in this thre-- oh shi--
Onesimus Re: Intresting Facts 28/9/2012, 7:12 am
Onesimus
Don't listen to that bantering capitalist comrade!!!
The red path is the life for you! You have been programmed that way!
You can be a master assassin like us now....
What good has being around Blue ever created! Cheesy jokes, social awkwardness, reluctance to talk to shopkeepers! Look inside your self, use a MRI if you have to, but you will find that your heart is RED just like the path you shall choose!

(Below is generic, anatomically correct heart of a KGB agent, not a counting for age or smoking habits.)
Intresting Facts - Page 11 Communist_heart
swoop Re: Intresting Facts 3/10/2012, 5:36 am
swoop
ughh my fathers bff body guard?.. this is all very confusing. but the blood is calling me how can i resist the reehhhddd
Onesimus Re: Intresting Facts 4/10/2012, 5:22 am
Onesimus
Yes swoop good choice!!!
I can explain later....just just cross over!
MAKE YOUR CHOICE!!! Twisted Evil
BluE Re: Intresting Facts 4/10/2012, 7:13 pm
BluE
Don't trust him, swoop. This is what he'll "explain later". If you go over to the red side, you will unintentionally sign a contract that gives you the curse of monthly bleeding. This also includes pain in the uterus, something that you will also develop upon joining Onesimus. If you join Obama the blue side, you will be able to falcon paunch.
Sponsored content Re: Intresting Facts 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled