PLAY with CODES
PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Move worlds?!?!

Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty17%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty 17% [ 1 ]
Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty17%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty 17% [ 1 ]
Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty66%Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 13 of 19]

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#121 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
*boggle* i dont have a coders brain
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#122 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
ok so i thought i fixed a problem but it keeps coming back the end of stream error followed by random ip, then everyone gets booted from the server Sad
wiggles thinks its  because we are running dev.... sorry people. it just keeps happening randomly,

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1742944-internal-exception-javanetsockettimeoutexception-read-timed-out/
Knock Out
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#123 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
swoop wrote:*boggle* i dont have a coders brain
you dont have to understand what is listed there just copy all the commands that you have, swoop i
think your a modbasic not for sure. google bukkit and one of the commands and it will show you everthing that command does in depth rather than /help in the server....that boots people and is now stuck on version 1.5.2 so i just killed it for now...
CRAFTY
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#124 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
The server is back up and running again. Been brain storming...

New server idea in a new greatly expanded world, that allows for more blocks and gameplay with new bioms and bosses, enemies, items, blocks, machines....

I will start a poll and ruin it for 2 weeks and get as many peoples opinions as possible on it.

Since the server is new, DONT PANIC! i can transfer any projects and/or art into the new server! Very Happy

However a few changes are taking place...

Purposed White Listsing, just become a member to this site and PM me or Zanzabar about joining and a brief hello later your in the list and can join the fun.

WorldGuard and Edit is not an option right now, they are bukkit only plugins and are being converted for more compatibility with other server programs. We're waiting on forge one. This means that Wand and guarded regions are not an option.

New system of order:

Civilian, Police, Military, Commander.

Global wilderness, more RPG feel... live in towns with other peeps and protect said places with fellow peeps. (and the possibility of guardians and or auto turrets?)

Of course if you read about FTB Unhinged, this will be the mod pack to use threw the FTB client. (http://www.feed-the-beast.com/)

I can have it running for tests, but having two servers running my ISP will be mad :p
So, i can have a scheduled test date of the new server we can discuss that here.

Let me know what you think.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#125 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
The test FTB server is up, game mode 1 (Creative) is forbidden.

The server ip is 71.82.174.246:24630

The mod pack is Unhinged with Myst Craft DISABLED! was lagging ridiculously...

White listing is off currently, this is testing...

Using the world mini map? The peeps who packaged the unhindged forgot to check keybindings and bound M to 3 mods, a simple configuration of controls later and its fixed. (wont break the game, but leaves you clueless to some configuration files..
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Poster Mcposty
Poster Mcposty
#126 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

MotionM

MotionM
Poster Mcposty
Poster Mcposty
Poster Mcposty
Says I need FML installed to play...

Also, which mods would you suggest I use?

Also it's forcing me to use 1.5.2
Poster Mcposty
Show Signature
Poster Mcposty
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l3s9sn0nmkaxmy7/Lrut_zZyWd http://motionmreview.blogspot.com/ https://twitter.com/_motionm
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#127 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
for what mods to use. all of the one's listed but leave out Biomes-o-plenty, mystcraft and undergroundbioms. and be sure to check your M key bindings. i thought minecraft was kinda confusing befor, well this game id say has almost too much stuff in it, half the time i just go mine or chop wood cause when it comes to maken stuff its hard dude but it does have a built in recipe list ingame. This game gets crazy!

stumped 
CRAFTY
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#128 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
MotionM wrote:Says I need FML installed to play...

Also, which mods would you suggest I use?

Also it's forcing me to use 1.5.2
QUICK OVERVIEW:

Your running it right, 1.5.2 is the version of minecraft the we'er is running. There currently isnt 1.6.2 because its incompatibility with fordge mod loader (FML).

FML loads the mods for the game, Check to make sure your mod pack (Unhinged) made it all the way and you have everything. (cracked clients use 2.2 the latest version, You'll need to manually download the mods deu to the fact the cracked launcher can't do it for you.

IF you own mine craft (and by now you should!) just go to Feed-the_beast.com and download the launcher from that site and log in with your normal credentials.

Be sure to disable mystcraft!!!! it causes A LOT of lag for you and you dont want that do you? To do this, in the FTB launcher go to mod packs select Unhinged, then click 'edit mod pack'. You should be in a new window with 3 tabls and a list of the mods installed. If not, then you don't have the mods on your system. Try running the game once to download the mod package (non-cracked clients only, if cracked go to feed-the-beast.;come and download and install the unhinged mod pack.

I'm still learning, but i've managed to get it to work on 4 computers now. cracked and non cracked.

Make your first window of the mod list look like this and your in good shape!
Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Untitl10
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#129 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
From playing FTB for a couple of day's i realized that its not for normal minecrafter's. FTB is way more advanced than normal minecraft. Me and wiggles are still trying to figure out how to build stuff. i my self still dont know how to make iron pick axes, but iron i guess is stronger then diamond stuff cause iron stuff you gotta make plates with hammers and stuff. way more work to make stuff. this game does get kinda stress full at time cause they have changed so much in it. i just try my best at reading the in-game recipe list, you can see it by pressing E and typing in the name of it in the bar at the bottom and right clicking the item that you wanna know how to make. Please dont get iterated with us for not telling you how to make stuff cause we are still in the process of making a room that will show how to make stuff for people who are haven problems with understanding the recipe's like i do.
CRAFTY
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#130 Marlark - Minecraft Server - Page 13 Empty Re: Marlark - Minecraft Server

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
Been working an a tutorial level, check the first post for updates!!!
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled