PLAY with CODES
PLAY with PROJECTS
keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

kimono

kimono
Thanks for your response. I tried the last scripts.rxdata and it works well in your demo.
I wish to set only the trigger ctrl to switch the leader and talk to the follower(s) to change his behavior.
The script detects only if we put no direction and press enter or shift for interacting with the ally. Can you improve the detection?

I'll try it in my rmxp project and edit my post.
Show Signature
#12 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

LiTTleDRAgo

LiTTleDRAgo
script.rxdata updated (minor adjustment in DRG - Hotkey)

to disable ally menu in hotkeys

Spoiler:

call script for ally menu when talking to event (place it inside event ally)

Code:
event = get_character(@event_id)
actor = event.battler
$scene.hotkey_party_selection(actor)

The script detects only if we put no direction and press enter or shift for interacting with the ally. Can you improve the detection?

can you explain in more detail?
Show Signature
http://littledrago.blogspot.com
#13 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

kimono

kimono
Here is the game and Ive got the same problem with the events when I add XAS Ally system:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ym038gf4717ytsu/DCFUK6lRIe

The player in your demo must press no up, down, left or right if he want to throw or activate an event. Can you change that even if the player moves, he can interact with any event?
Show Signature
#14 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

LiTTleDRAgo

LiTTleDRAgo
scripts.rxdata updated
map159.rxdata updated
map160.rxdata updated
map161.rxdata updated

if you download map160.rxdata, go to secret garden 02 with actor 1 and 2 in party,
then pick the crystal and give it to your party member
(you can look for example in that map how to "give" others what you pick)

by the way, in XAS Module (in MISC), there should be THROW_BUTTON, don't forget to change those to Input::SHIFT
Show Signature
#15 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

kimono

kimono
Thanks for updating your script regularly.

It would be nice if you make a small note that explain the main commands and maybye a test zone.
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#16 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

shogun3

ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
Enemies don't change to a hit pose when hurt, also they seem to focus their attention mainly on the ally, not attacking the player very often...
Granted I only copied the ally scripts onto my project, because of substantial edits I made on the XAS scripts. Is that the reason why these problems occour?
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
#17 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

LiTTleDRAgo

LiTTleDRAgo
scripts.rxdata updated

the enemy is should be focusing into the nearest party, so if player is not attacked very often, it's probably because your party member is nearer to the enemy
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#18 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

shogun3

ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
thank you, now it works well Smile

I have another question: is there a way to customize the moves of the allies on the map? for instance, I would like to have one of them throw arrows at enemies from a building top Smile
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
#19 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

LiTTleDRAgo

LiTTleDRAgo
create an event, name it
(example : )
set the move_frequency to 6 and use move route command (like a boss battle), set the move route to repeat and skippable

don't forget to add a script call "check_attacked" in the first line move route command or else your party member cannot be damaged by enemies

edit : check_attacked is no longer necessary
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#20 RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System - Page 2 Empty Re: RMXP - XAS 3.91 XPVXA Version + Ally System

shogun3

ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
thanks again! Smile
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Chatbox system disabled