View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 13]

||||||||||
||||||||||
#1 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty SuperCow Spriter-in training

supercow

supercow
||||||||||
||||||||||
i didnt know if this is the right place to post these Neutral but im opening up a place so member can ask for a sprite and i try to make it Wink hope these will be good for me to increase my skill in spriting. Razz

what you can ask me:
1. make sprite from pict.
2. alter a sprite thats already made(full) into punching/kicking/dancing/anything you can think of or even make its side sprite.

and dont forget the rule :
1. if you want me to make a sprite from just a pict (kindda like seriwyth pict) would be better if its in full colour&shadow , and much better if its full body front and back Rolling Eyes
if its not in full, you can draw the pict the rest of yourself as best as you can Razz and ill take it from there.... and if you can provide a pict/sprite (parts of sprite that you think can be used to make your sprite) that can help, it would be much faster to make.
2. if you want me to alter a sprite, if you can provide a scetch of what you want / give detail description / give sprite that other ppl have made that has the style/action that you want,would make it faster to finish Wink or i may/maynot refuse it...sorry...
3. i work at my pace and mood..and time, if i finish request of ppl that came much later than you /prioritize senior member ,dont get mad, cuz each request may be different in difficulty for me, or im just not in the mood to sprite/having trouble making your sprite...it happens ...a lot Razz .
4. At times i may give a WIP (work in progress) of your sprite, would be better for me if you can analyze and tell me whats wrong with it and point it out, instead just telling me its weird silent
5. if i refuse your request /if i tried and cant make your sprite , dont lash out at me Crying or Very sad
6. i choose which request i want, making it and then post it (i may not post immidiately which request i want to make, so dont make quick judgement) if it seems like your getting ignored pls dont double post , i may still in the middle of making it, if i dont want to make your sprite/not enough skill for it, i would blatantly tell you.
7. dont stack a lot of request at me, im just 1 guy Laughing

Im still lack a lot in spriting so dont count too much on me, cuz i believe if you guys sprite , it would be much better and give more satisfaction Very Happy

i made a few sprite in other post if you havent found it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if this is not the place to post these would pls be kind to tell me or magicaly move it Razz
||||||||||
Show Signature
||||||||||
#2 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

kimono

kimono
Ok why not take a try, I usually sprite with another artist for train him/her on pixelart.
Here is an artwork and the ideal size for the fire spirit (I show you one of my creation, Griever):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'll help you step by step if you find some difficulties for making anything.
Show Signature
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#3 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
im impressed by the offering, the skill, and excited for what things may come by the both of you! thank you!
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
||||||||||
||||||||||
#4 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

supercow

supercow
||||||||||
||||||||||
is this to your liking? Razz
base
Spoiler:
base with fire in back
Spoiler:

dunno how to make fire Rolling Eyes so i just photoshop it.

sorry this take so long , was having a very bad week...VERY Mad still pissed off at the moment but ill manage my composure......if it reflect in my sprite, sorry silent

so...no other request? Wink oh well gonna try making other sprite then Razz
||||||||||
Show Signature
||||||||||
#5 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

kimono

kimono
This a good start. That's a pity we don't see a part her face; oh my bad we don't see it also on the artwork, it would be nice if the sprite shows some details of her face.
The fire must be set as semi transparent color.

Here is an example of a fire aura I've made for a character:
Good work nonetheless, maybye you can add fire under the cape for the second image.
I don't know if you continue this, if not I'll finish her.

Hope the example helps you improve your spriting.
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#6 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
This is awesome supercow, i have a request for a L4D Tank (Fig 1) character for my game. Can you make the char set and one of him punching?

fig 1

Doesn't have to match perfectly, just want a muscle bound person that makes you think about running away.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
||||||||||
||||||||||
#7 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

supercow

supercow
||||||||||
||||||||||
ummm mr.wiggles you didnt specify its size so i just asume its size to my preference
so is this to your liking?
Spoiler:
do you like the colour? or you want diff colour just name it Wink
if you want the tounge i can draw it , but it looks funny rather than scary Razz
havent put blood spatter on it, if you like it i can put it in.
first time dealing with so much muscle (i havent really grasp the shadow of muscle), if you think theres weird muscle pls do tell me and i'll change it.
when you said char set, do you mean full set?(front, side and back + animation walking?)
does it need another face ?

@kimono: thats a nice fire Razz
hmm im trying, but i cant seem to draw a nice fire Neutral
||||||||||
Show Signature
||||||||||
Administrator
Administrator
#8 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

G@MeF@Ce

G@MeF@Ce
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
@supercow - the > PLAY with GRAPHICS forum is for members only, so if you are training and don't want the public to see this is the perfect place ^,^

I love the topic that you have started, already there are a couple of inspiring sprites that you and Kimono has made.
(@Kimono, Griever is b@d @$$!)

that's not a bad Zombie! I can already imagine using alot of ammo just to kill it Cool
Administrator
Show Signature
Administrator
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i47rig99qhrvn8s/4m5HvsM2fD http://g4m3f4c3.deviantart.com https://www.facebook.com//pages/Gameface101/332331300127008 https://twitter.com//mr_gameface101 https://soundcloud.com/schurr https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGameface101?feature=watch
#9 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

Legault123

Legault123
Amazing job super cow! Well, if you lack of work to train, why don't you start spriting everyone's profile picture? As you did with Serywith's Arwell.. It is only a suggestion. Anyway, hope to see more of your art!
Show Signature
||||||||||
||||||||||
#10 SuperCow Spriter-in training Empty Re: SuperCow Spriter-in training

supercow

supercow
||||||||||
||||||||||
@legault123 : i open this post to help member, and also to train me to make what the member want ,its not like i dont have anything to make Smile , still making some dragon sprite Razz , tried making dragon skeleton but kindda weird.
most profile picture usually weird Laughing but thats some idea Cool
@kimono : oh yeah forgot to ask, what program did you use to make that fire sprite to animate ?
||||||||||
Show Signature
||||||||||

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled