Community Moderator
#73 S.E.D: Screams of Dark - Page 8 Empty Re: S.E.D: Screams of Dark

GeMinEye

GeMinEye
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
CHAPTER SIX ALMOST DONE WOOT

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Chapter Six:Slash,Bash, and Dash

The wind was chill in the afternoon road. Nothing but dusty trails and open red rock mountains. As i was driving something caught my eye on the side of the road up ahead. I as It appeared closer I could vaguely from out the letters. It spelled "Armory Shack" and the sign said open. As I pulled up to the paring lot right in front of the store it said "parking hours from 10:00 AM - 5:30PM". Strange it was now a quarter to seven and the store was still open. Foolish of me I still went in to ask for help. As I walked in the door it made a ding sound like they have a get-and-go stores. I went up to the desk and taped the bell. I waited a couple minutes, yet no answer. Then I heard a faint noise from the back. I started towards the back saying hello. As I got to the back all I could form was cabinets ammo and all other sorts they sold here. But then something glowing had caught my eye in as I went toward it it seemed like a note. The weird thing glowing on it seemed to be a satin of blood, but not from human. I concentrated real hard on what it said and this is what I could form out

For who ever is reading this...
If anyone gets this I will have been long gone with my family to a safe location. Those Tharnans have come to the shop, my family and I are hiding and have made an emergency escape plan. They are trashing up the shop but our plan is too good to not work. Anyways here is a very special gun gun for whoever gets this message. Oh and if anyone is here.....RUN!

-Paul Stumner (manager of Armory Shack)

I then glanced at the left hand side of the note, it was a energy pistol, I couldn't make out the color but I was hand size and that all that mattered at the moment. Right next to it I found this little pack the note read "energy ammo should last for a very long time no matter how used". Just then I heard a screech from the front desk, something was here.

Will finish tomorrow have to read tonight for school. Very Happy
Community Moderator
Show Signature
Community Moderator
http://dezrealah.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled