Members:

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 47]

KenizzyNY

WERDZ
WERDZ
WERDZ
^,^
Ok it goes like this. One person corrupts the previous wish and then they make a wish for the next post to corrupt. it goes on like that. I will show an example.

1st post says "I wish I had a flashlight"

2nd post says "You have a flashlight but its solar powered. I wish I had a milion dollars"

3rd post says "You have a million dollars.. in monopoly money. I wish I could fly"

Now I will make a wish

I wish I had a new computer.
WERDZ
signature
WERDZ
https://facebook.com/kilduzza
BluE Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 17/12/2010, 6:53 pm
BluE
You become Matthew Farrel but then Mcclane forgets to get you and you die from your computer exploding.

I wish that I wasn't so tired
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 18/12/2010, 1:00 pm
G@MeF@Ce
you get a sudden burst of energy, run around the house, and then pass out from exhaustion. you are tired of getting tired.

I wish that everyone gets what they want for Christmas! santa
BluE Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 18/12/2010, 10:34 pm
BluE
Santa took too much laxative and spend christmas on the toilet

I wish that I had three more wishes!
swoop Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 20/12/2010, 7:37 pm
swoop
The earth trembles with contempt, and violently throws you about. From the magnitude of the force the ground rips apart and a vast abyss opens up before you. Flames erupt and screams from the harvest greedy pierce your eardrums! You sense an approach of something, and from those depths, the wish police rise in a giant ball of fire, stun you. and charge you with greed and corruption, you are sentence to spend the rest of the holiday season granting spoiled rich kids wishes. They hog-tie you, and drag you under.

i wish for everyone to have a spectacular Xmas, and may santa bring you presents like skeleton jack!
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 21/12/2010, 4:09 pm
G@MeF@Ce
so Santa brings the toilet with him (must read above) and gives spooky gifts to all the children which freaks them out and the parents are pissed and they parade to the north pole and jump Santa like a street gang... and Santa ends up in critical condition, the elves are pissed from doing all the work and they hire a psychic to find out who cause this holiday nightmare and find that it is swoop from G101.com, they locate him by IP address and to make a long story short.... all I can say is "two walnuts on a string"

I wish I could make any game sprite with the wave of my hand...
BluE Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 22/12/2010, 4:20 am
BluE
Making games becomes too easy and meaningless that you feel no pride when you finish a game. You quit.

I wish that everything i did had perfect timing
swoop Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 28/12/2010, 1:37 am
swoop
wish granted, but you were so timely for a date with the hottest of hotties from bondi beach, that she figured you to be a square, and liked someone with more edge to them, alas the loss of such a hottie, had you depressed, and your only wish was to be left alone.

i wish for people to give me their ps3 user names so i can beat them in the games they have!
G@MeF@Ce Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 28/12/2010, 10:59 pm
G@MeF@Ce
you get everyone's ps3 handles and then your PS3 suddenly disappears from some Phsyco-X girlfriend! :-P

I wish I had the power to calm down angry women by simply clearing my throat.

uhmm..ahem
BluE
you suddenly have a massive amount of angry women in your life to calm and you end up having to waste a vast fortune on cough drops because your throat is so sore from over clearing.

I wish that my hands would wash themselves.
albertfish Re: Gameface's Very Own, Corrupt a Wish. 29/1/2011, 10:16 pm
albertfish
Wish granted, but your hands method of washing themselves is to shed all the skin, leaving raw flesh exposed to the air. You suffer severe pain for a few hours while you new, clean skin grows back.

I wish I had some chocolate.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 47]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 47  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled