EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#1 Turn the Other Cheak Empty Turn the Other Cheak

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
It was said by a wise man a little over 2 millennia ago, that one should harbor anger instead of letting it show. To turn your cheek in the time being, so that later things find their meaning. For its with in the heat of the moment that you find, the mistakes you make that put you in a bind. When your emotions are retained, one does say, is the sign of one who inside isn't well maintained. Emotions boiling inside a closed container and one never stands close to the epicenter. This is why you must vent for in due time you'll see an explosive event. It is the shows we watch on TV , the ones that dramatize everything. We are forced into expectations, ones that are crafted at a station. Should we not be surprised at one's ability to turn a check? Then why all the time do we press our luck each week, is it to see if their weak? It seems that's the world in which we seek, one where I'm stronger then you if i hear a peep. A majority of those today just want to tell you only what they have to say. They want you to sit there obedient and obey, they expect you to turn the other way. Now what? We just sit here and receive a kick to the butt? All these people around you speak on your behalf, till you fill up and had enough. They only like to test and prod, even covering your name in mud. We're raised by a book that tells us our life's out look. These people who test are merely doing it to their own distest. Making an assumption that what you do not see is not there eventually it will be you in despair. You fail to realize that the eye that watches is that of you AND me, now all of a sudden your fighting a sea. In everyone's life you will find friends on common ground, did you not think like your self i would find ones all all around? Over time you'll find an aggressor picks on more then it can handle, and do things that couldn't even hold to a candle. In their mistakes and sinister judgment, they have left a wake of anger in their attempt to augment. Think about the anger of realities being broken, the only ones they turn to is the only ever word they've heard spoken. Those ones who gave them false hope, said that living under them was dope. Don't get me wrong put your self in their shoes and see how far you'd get with the power to choose. Will you think about your neighbor, or is the only thing that matters is that what a family tree harbors? Will you make decisions towards equal rights for all or merely those that apply to those just across the hall? Would you walk around with your head tall, even after a person dies after you made a bad call? Make selective laws that only apply to your friends names, but yet preach about every ones rights are the same. Even if you had just the knowledge sitting right in front of you, would you have the heart to walk up to their face and tell them their fate that comes "outta the blue"? Would you take the pride in telling your foes, but yet shed a tear for the ones your love more? You preach that every one should live by this or that, but will you be a hypocrite? Having never laid eyes on you at all, if in a power seat its the mysterious person they squall. After all that thought on your creation of a perfect plan, if you where in that seat would you hide or be a man? It's understandable that we are not perfect, so why is this the image we project? Diverted and apart we can only get so far, truly thinking as one we reach that of a star. Instead of calling someone's idea weak, allow them to take their own path they seek. You'll find now in some debate that predicuments and decisions made have a lifes weight. Having put your self in control, will your mind dive into a rabbit hole? To make decisions for a couple billion, surly one will step out of assimilation. Being so filled with anger, selfishness is the true danger. Would you lie to them, or would you inform them, imprison them, perhaps even kill them? People tend to think just for the extensions of themselves, and empathy no deeper then their own minds they delve. In this power seat, if just one person calls you weak, will you still turn your other cheek?
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#2 Turn the Other Cheak Empty Re: Turn the Other Cheak

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I didnt realize it was a poem until the majority down the post.!

I like it..

couple questions are you referring to your life?

or are you speaking about the religious application in all our lives?

Hence the reference turn the other cheek... Mathew 3:somethingsomething.. lol

I recently used the reference in an instangram arguem

anyhow.. loved reading..

thanks wiggs
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#3 Turn the Other Cheak Empty Re: Turn the Other Cheak

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I didnt realize it was a poem until the majority down the post.!

I like it..

couple questions are you referring to your life?

or are you speaking about the religious application in all our lives?

Hence the reference turn the other cheek... Mathew 3:somethingsomething.. lol

I recently used the reference in an instangram arguem

anyhow.. loved reading..

thanks wiggs
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#4 Turn the Other Cheak Empty Re: Turn the Other Cheak

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
For a poem, reading again it now, it does have a few hiccups here n there. :p

To your question:

It's just flow writing i guess, i took an idea and sat with it and wrote down what had developed during that time. The idea about religion is great and all but it seems that even with just one god we seem to have very different opinions about our positions next to that idea. I just think that we should take more time to think about all the tiny inter workings that are life and accept a "butterfly" effect that is the day to day choices in life.

Glad you liked it. Smile
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled