keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 4]

EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#11 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
Dafralanatah wrote:maybe instead of using RPGMXP we could have some of the artists here draw up us a couple of characters that each of us could voice

that would call for a voice casting... nice to be able to hear what people would actually sound like..
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
#12 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Mw360

Mw360
@Daf
Sounds good. I would like 3 main characters(their personalities, opinions on what they would look like). Think of it this way, they are the bums of medieval times. Crappy houses(If they have houses) the whole nine yards.
@Endo
Keep em coming man. Your definitely giving me something to work with. I want non-stop comedy!
@Wiggles
I would just have to find the right equipment. It would be nice if I could just use a quiet room with a nice mic. The only problem would be getting some voice overs to sound good and work with the ones sent in.

@Everyone
Im getting excited!!!!!
Show Signature
http://www.mw360design.host56.com
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
#13 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

BluE

BluE
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
can it be sorta innapropriate?
EG.
He talks about him being gay and he is mistaken for a women in the king's court and the the king ... him accidentally. and he's now talking to a friend about it. C:
C.O.R.N.
Show Signature
C.O.R.N.
http://51s-seedy-masteroogway.blogspot.com
#14 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Mw360

Mw360
There's no "PG" rating. Anything and everything can be suggested.
Show Signature
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
#15 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

BluE

BluE
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
a guy got chucked into a shakespearian mosh pit?
the ANUS SNIPER!?!
the unlucky man (slapstick)
theif
C.O.R.N.
Show Signature
C.O.R.N.
http://51s-seedy-masteroogway.blogspot.com
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
#16 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Dafralanatah

Dafralanatah
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
alright i call the role of the confusing friend with a even more confusing past

his name will be Roodie
Omni Soldier
Show Signature
Omni Soldier
#17 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Theres a rotten piece of cheese on the floor, they both havent eaten in days. U can figure out the rest lol
Show Signature
#18 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Mw360

Mw360
New ideas: A group of medieval peasants that start a group and do quests that no one else will take.(Not that the quests are hard but just silly) The tank (only guy with armor, super fat) has a chain mail chest piece, because his dad is rich. The wizard that can't cast magic. The thief that always gets caught. That's all I got so far besides some concept drawings for the characters that ill post later when I find my usb drive. The episodes will work like this. Somehow the characters are told about this quest. They embark on the quest screwing everything up the entire episode. Then they somehow find a way to complete the quest and reap the rewards.
@Daf
If you can post some sketches of your character or describe him I'll get to work rendering.
Show Signature
#19 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Sounds like ur stepping it up a gear.
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#20 Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval Trailor Trash (MTT)

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
when will this project be started?
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next