keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 5 of 5]

EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#41 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
@little wolf - did you put the "Light Effect" into the Character graphics folder in your project?
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#42 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

Little Wolf

Little Wolf
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
Yuppies, I sure did, three times Smile

*I liked the sleeping guard too! :33*
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#43 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
hmmm, im not sure what is going wrong then, are the light effects showing up in your project?
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#44 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

Little Wolf

Little Wolf
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
Yea...and what's strange is, its still allows me to play even though it says I don't have it and the graphic shows, but the message doesn't stop showing up.
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#45 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
well i suppose you can just go to line 170 and add a "#" symbol at the start of the line to make the line green (just turns it into a comment line).

All it does is just inform you that your missing a graphic, the script should work fine and you wont get that error message any more.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
||||||||||
||||||||||
#46 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

supercow

supercow
||||||||||
||||||||||
@little wolf i wanted to help but i dont really know what the problem is silent sorry

..so...you imported the character graphic....did you delete the light[event] in your game? (not in character graphic)
cuz in the new demo it doesnt need light [event] anymore,
so the guard 'is' releasing light Razz ,right?
||||||||||
Show Signature
||||||||||
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
#47 XP - Avoid Guards (script version) - Page 5 Empty Re: XP - Avoid Guards (script version)

Little Wolf

Little Wolf
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
ACTIVATED
I tried deleting the light event, doesn't seem to recognize that I have done it...but I used Mr.Wiggles advice and it seems to be working fine now Smile
ACTIVATED
Show Signature
ACTIVATED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled