keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 9 of 12]

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
#81 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

GeMinEye

GeMinEye
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
definetly, but its is mostly like how a butterfly looks at life
Community Moderator
Show Signature
Community Moderator
http://dezrealah.tumblr.com/

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Wiggles, A simple lol is not enouth to go on my friend XD
Ur gonna have to elabarate if u want my attention Razz

Gemi, when u say ur aliens are like a butterfly, isnt that kinda ripping off mother nature? Just saying... I love you
And whats all this about prevention? What am I the bad guy or somthing?..

Come on guys. Like Wiggles said, dont worry about it... Or are u going to cast me out because of my beliefs lol
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
endo, he is just saying that his species that he created goes through a process called metamorphosis, this int ripping off nature its a processes of changing from one thing to another that can be applied to anything, even lineament objects.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
I see so it was inspired by the transition of a catapillar into Butterfee, sorry if I missed out kukuna. Smile
What about eyes? Do his aliens have eyes or somthing simalar?
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#85 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Endo - here's a book recommendation:

Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Origin

Do aliens have eyes?

Well first ask yourself, do they need them? Perhaps they use a form of echolocation if their planet has little light source.

If you want to find weird animals you don't have to travel far, take the jellyfish for example, it has no digestive, respiratory or circulatory systems, it's 90% water and they can only detect light - sounds fairly alien-esque to me.

The laws of life follow a fairly strict script, evolution would happen very much the same way it would here but it would take into account their surroundings.
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
http://xasabs.com

Endofuryken

Endofuryken
Thanks for the recommendation Rob, but I dont need anything pokemon already taught me XD
Which leaves me to my next question... That monkey lookin dude at the end, I saw him at the animal resort not to long ago.

Now ur asking me if aliens have eyes? Well, thats not for me to say... Having never seen them!
So now u want to point the finger at the jelly fish huh!? Shame on u. What next? The duckbilpatterpus, or a venusfly trap? They dont look like us either, so I guess that means that we can kind of get a good idea of what aliens may look like!?. Please...

Heres one for u.. Maybe the surpreme creaters of the universe gathered all the species from accross the universe, but them all on one planet to see what would happen because their assholes like that.Then u would be right.
Not a bad movie prologue huh Laughing
Show Signature
Omni Soldier

Dafralanatah

Dafralanatah
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Pedobear%2Banimated

WHAT!?!
Omni Soldier
Show Signature
Omni Soldier
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#88 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Endo, I'm pretty sure you could argue with your own reflection hahaha.

If you read your last post you'll see YOU asked if aliens have eyes. I was just making the point that evolution will work in the same way it does on Earth, it'll just take into account the difference in atmosphere and terrain.

I wasn't saying jellyfish were aliens but that they have traits that seem alien-like.

Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Omni Soldier

Dafralanatah

Dafralanatah
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
Omni Soldier
if you ask me bugs are more alien like than anything else bounce
Omni Soldier
Show Signature
Omni Soldier
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
#90 Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe)

calvin624

calvin624
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Tutorial Wizardmaster
You have a point there Daf, especially flies with their 8 eyes, 360 degree vision and general weirdness lol

Ok so they ARE aliens(don't come here if you don't believe) - Page 9 3768672320_65c7bec899

"Hello, I is an Alien bzzzzz"
Tutorial Wizardmaster
Show Signature
Tutorial Wizardmaster

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled