keys: ← →
Guest Access
Register:
Members:

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#11 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
@ kenizzy - you must be joking, RFOL

@ calvin - well don't get me wrong sonic wasn't so bad and my favorite of them was i think the third on, sonic and tails? (its the one where you can save your game)

and those water levels where a pain to get through.

but on the topic of sega, i cant remember the name of the game it was some thing where your a guy and you go through levels shooting at enemies from a half air veiw and from the front. (its like RMXP) and you shot tanks and other vehicles, (i think you drove some around)

idk, maybe you can remember the name, id like to find the ROM for it.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
#12 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

BluE

BluE
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
C.O.R.N.
Nintendo is
A (consumer description). The best next to EA.

B (Wikipedia).Nintendo Co., Ltd. (任天堂株式会社, Nintendō Kabushiki gaisha?) is a Japanese multinational corporation located in Kyoto, Japan. Founded on September 23, 1889[1] by Fusajiro Yamauchi, it produced handmade hanafuda cards.[4] By 1963, the company had tried several small niche businesses, such as a cab company and a love hotel.[5]

Nintendo soon developed into a video game company, becoming one of the most influential in the industry and Japan's third most valuable listed company, with a market value of over US$85 billion.[6] Nintendo is the fifth largest software company in the world.[7] Besides video games, Nintendo is also the majority owner of the Seattle Mariners, a Major League Baseball team in Seattle, Washington.[8]

According to Nintendo's Touch! Generations website, the name "Nintendo" translated from Japanese to English means "Leave luck to Heaven".[9] As of October 2, 2008, Nintendo has sold over 470 million hardware units and 2.7 billion software units.[10]

C. MARIO! POKEMON! OMGWTFLOL?!?!?!

:] *twitch* *twitch*
C.O.R.N.
Show Signature
C.O.R.N.
http://51s-seedy-masteroogway.blogspot.com
#13 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Cheaty Petey

Cheaty Petey
As being one of the senior members of this site ( and by senior I mean age wise lol) the NES was the third system I owned my first system was Pong which was hours of senseless entertainment. Then came the Atari 2600 which I loved to death (still trying to find a working system to play with) and then the NES [which is the system I beat my last video game on (The Lengend of Zelda)] I own a Wii and A xbox 360 but I rarely play them because I don't have the time to sit a play video games any more and I suck at video games.
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
#14 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
@ petey: what a sad story... Sad "not being able to play a game"
is it the woman's fault? (she did take your Yoda away)

i don't own any old school systems any more, but i love playing them on the computer through ROMs and EMUs.

but i do know a few people that still have working Atari systems "2600" and i was gonna ask them to play some pong.

the legend of Zelda was and still is a great game, haven't played the first one or most of the new ones "all the way through" but i have a friend who is a HARD CORE player of Zelda and owns every game, even hand held. so i can always ask him to play.

i did beat a link to the past and that was a great SNES game. so was Contra III.
EVENTALIST
Show Signature
EVENTALIST
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
#15 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Zanzabar

Zanzabar
CRAFTY
CRAFTY
KenizzyNY wrote:What's Nintendo? lmfao

rofl. its like 2 rocks that make magic stuff appear on your tv Wink

Dude mario would have to be meh fav, cant recall the full name but u got yoshi in it!

*hands down*
CRAFTY
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
#16 The Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Super Nintendo Entertainment System

swoop

swoop
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
way to revive and 0ld forum zanza!.. Ya gotta love snes..

Personal favorites were strategy games.. Romance and the three kingdoms. Gemfire. Mariokart, me and Gameface used to turn around race backwards for like 10 mins.. then switch back controllers.. and see who could finish first. Smile

Endless fun..
Global Moderator
Show Signature
Global Moderator
http://creatureofopinions.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled