EVENTALIST
King of the hill - Page 23 Empty King of the hill

mr_wiggles

mr_wiggles
EVENTALIST
 EVENTALIST
EVENTALIST
^,^
This a game where you fight over owning a virtual hill.

Just find a way to get the last king off the hill.

"keep it clean" Very Happy

*Mr_Wiggles finds a suitable hill and sits upon it and declares himself king of it*
EVENTALIST
signature
EVENTALIST
BluE Re: King of the hill 19/2/2011, 4:50 am
BluE
I dig a spike trap that you fall into. I laugh and become the king.
G@MeF@Ce Re: King of the hill 24/3/2011, 2:31 am
G@MeF@Ce
I relocate the hill while Blue is left suspended in a deep sleep, same hill, new location, king once again.
BluE Re: King of the hill 24/3/2011, 3:51 am
BluE
I delete all the sprite sets you made and watch in triumph as you cry and I become king
MotionM Re: King of the hill 7/8/2012, 6:53 pm
MotionM
I come back to life and shove Blue off. Smile
Onesimus Re: King of the hill 8/8/2012, 4:30 am
Onesimus
Order minions to under mine the hill, causing it to collapse. M falls to the ground, desperate tears rolling from his eyes as he loses his Kingship. I kick him off the large golden throne, that he once ruled. A desperate cry escapes from his mouth as my minions drag him from the top of the hill.

I renounce myself the rightful and honorary ruler of the hill and begin to exploit the hill for its resources. I establish a line of rulers to come after me that consist of cloned versions of myself.
In 32 clones my genetic code will become corrupt so I encrypted the 31st clone to destroy the hill with a large atomic bomb. HA! Twisted Evil My hill now bi***es!!
MotionM Re: King of the hill 8/8/2012, 1:37 pm
MotionM
I take -- Good game.
G@MeF@Ce Re: King of the hill 18/9/2012, 1:37 am
G@MeF@Ce
I wake up on top of the hill with everyone else at the bottom...
must have been a great party ^^
Onesimus Re: King of the hill 21/9/2012, 6:20 pm
Onesimus
Damn, forgot my clones are susceptible to alcoholism.
swoop Re: King of the hill 24/9/2012, 11:33 am
swoop
but its never a party without GF!!! you quickly realize you ate taco bell and forgot to say "no-lettuce" to counter act the late night drinking and hangover which in turn damaged your stomach, not only does your head hurt but your stomach as well. causing you to roll around in agony and quickly down the side of the small semi-collaped, hill surrounded by drunken clones. I use my magic laser beam eyes and melt the throne down into a liquid pliable form of gold. and some other unseen mind magic to bend it into golden armor, which only uses up half of the gold. and i then make the rest into gold bullion and sell it to those people who are everywhere buying up your gold. i get top dollar and buy myself a professionally made golden sword and a golden gun from 007. i then second guess my own craftsmanship invested into my own gold armor, which leads me to melt it down, form it into bullion, cash it in just to buy a size smaller but professionally made gold armor.

i stand ontop of the semi-collapsed hill as king with a professional grade golden-sword, helmet of golden power, an armor set one-size-to-small, with a shiny new 007 golden gun in my shield hand.
G@MeF@Ce Re: King of the hill 9/1/2013, 6:28 am
G@MeF@Ce
as months go by...you have become content with quiet and peaceful moments, getting comfortable with your shiny new golden armor that you are too relaxed thinking nothing can stop you... most of your time is spent dreaming dreams of yourself being the greatest as you grin and mumble agreeing with what ever compliment you vision dancing inside your head. as your eyes are closed keeping your lasers on standby, your mouth is open wide for you are snoring away in a deep sleep. Just like taking candy from a baby, I easily place you on the back of a mule who slowly carries you away as I sit on top of the hill laughing hysterically. THA KING!
Sponsored content Re: King of the hill 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Chatbox system disabled
Personal messaging disabled